Insights built upon experience
Marketwise Strategies delivers actionable, highly focused, market insights, based upon a wealth of experience in business to business markets in the UK and globally.
As B2B specialists, we work with a diverse range of clients in manufacturing, technology and services, supporting them in developing a rich and detailed understanding of their markets, helping them get closer to their customers and stakeholders, and planning clear paths to business growth.
This strong focus on business to business markets means that every project benefits from our experience in developing B2B research samples, conducting research among senior B2B decision-makers, and interpreting B2B data and insights.
How we help
Some of the key ways in which we make a difference in business to business markets include:
- Providing comprehensive support for New Product Development
- Informing and developing Market Entry and Growth strategies and Marketing Plans
- Strengthening Market Targeting and Positioning
- Exploring and measuring Customer Perceptions
- Researching Stakeholder Perceptions, across the organisation and externally
- Researching Employee Perceptions and enhancing employee engagement
- Supporting brand development and evaluation
- Researching competitors, their strategies and assets
- Providing an evidence base for pricing decisions
- Evaluating B2B services and conducting Mystery Shopping.
Business to business research methods
Because B2B markets are often very different from consumer markets, this impacts upon the research methods and tools that offer a ‘best fit’. We will advise upon the most effective ways to gather, analyse and present the data that you require, drawing upon a comprehensive range of proven tools and techniques, from depth interviews to online surveys and bulletin boards.
Marketwise Strategies has an excellent record of success in obtaining and conducting interviews with senior level executives, in blue chip companies, government departments, and in other hard to reach categories, in UK and global markets. We also call upon carefully selected B2B panels to reach specialist audiences for large scale quantitative and for very niche qualitative research.
Workshops and one-to-one support
Our highly qualified and experienced marketers can provide workshops, facilitated discussions, one-to-one meetings and a host of other techniques to help you generate ideas, review opportunities and tackle a wide range of business to business marketing and strategy issues. Whatever you require, you can be sure that all of the support we provide is designed to meet your precise requirements (there are no ‘off the shelf’ packages) in the most cost-effective way possible.
To discuss how we might be able to support your business to business project, call Jacquie Potts or Dr John Gibson on 0191 2614426, or complete the email response form on our Contact page.