From new product development to public consultations – insights that drive strategy
Our energy and environment experience
Marketwise Strategies combines high-level market research and strategy development with a strong track record in environmental and renewable energy markets. We have been active in the energy and environment sector since 2001 and have conducted a wide variety of projects. Our experience ranges from new product development and market entry studies for low carbon technologies to sector-wide research and public consultations on behalf of public bodies. It includes projects focusing upon:
- Renewable energy, sustainability and energy efficiency, including in:
- Solar photovoltaics
- Fuel cells
- CHP and other forms of microgeneration
- Offshore wind
- Carbon capture and storage
- Low energy lighting
- Energy monitoring and measurement
- Waste management and waste treatment including
- Waste Water Treatment
- Odour Control (industrial and commercial)
- Industrial biotechnology
- Construction materials
- Glass, rubber and other recyclable products and materials.
That experience means that we have high level contacts across the energy and environment sectors, as well as the knowledge and expertise to ‘hit the ground running’.
How we help
Marketwise Strategies helps clients to research, plan for and access the market opportunities that exist in waste, low carbon energy and low carbon processes.
In particular we can help you to:
- Develop new products and services
- Evaluate opportunities in energy or environment-related markets
- Prepare successful strategies for market entry
- Assess competitors and improve your competitive positioning
- Research and enhance perceptions of your brand and service among your customers, staff and other stakeholders
- Pinpoint potential b2b customers, by profiling those companies’ needs.
- Develop and implement effective marketing plans, that are based upon a thorough understanding of market factors.
Our “Energy and environment” clients range from large, national and international companies to micro-businesses and the agencies that support them. We have also worked with many sustainable energy, recycling and environmental businesses via supplier frameworks.
At a sector-wide level, we have analysed and profiled UK and regional strengths in energy and environment markets, including assessing strength and capabilities in terms of business infrastructure, academic research and key companies.
To discuss how we might be able to work with you, call Jacquie Potts or Dr John Gibson on 0191 2614426, or complete the email response form on our Contact page.