De-risking strategies and strengthening stakeholder relationships
Marketwise Strategies provides robust market and stakeholder insights, to inform marketing and business strategies across the public and not for profit sectors.
Projects are necessarily confidential but areas in which we have supported not for profit and public sector clients include
- Social housing
- Inward investment
- Sector analysis
- Renewable energy
- Graduate retention
- Social enterprise
- Developing information and learning portals.
Strengthening stakeholder relationships
Through our research, workshops and consultancy support we help clients to build more effective relationships with residents, service users, funders and other stakeholder groups. Services are specific to the needs of each organisation, but can often include
- Mapping stakeholder groups
- Measuring stakeholder perceptions – conducting surveys, focus groups or other forms of research that best fit our clients’ needs and budgets
- Drawing out implications for policy and for stakeholder communications
- Increasing client/user/stakeholder-focus among staff, committee members and volunteers
- Influencing stakeholders’ expectations and perceptions via effective promotional plans.
Building sustainable not for profit organisations
We help not for profit organisations to enhance their sustainability and reduce their reliance upon grant funding by
- Improving market focus
- Researching opportunities for product and service development
- Conducting feasibility studies
- Enhancing skills in marketing and promotion
- Preparing successful marketing strategies, based upon sound research.
To discuss how we might be able to work with you, call Jacquie Potts or Dr John Gibson on 0191 2614426, or complete the email response form on our Contact page.