Marketwise Strategies has worked with RIBA Enterprises on several projects over a number of years. These include:
- A market assessment project into a particular part of the construction industry
- Product/service development research
- A customer satisfaction study.
These projects have involved research with a range of construction industry stakeholders including: architects, engineers (various disciplines), surveyors, contractors, trade associations, advisory bodies and product manufacturers; in both the public and private sectors.
Business growth projects
- IHS Market assessment study for this global publisher of technical construction information. The project focused on a particular sector of the market,to support increasing market penetration. The results have prompted targeted, direct marketing campaigns and informed a wider marketing strategy.
- Colour Urban Design – Customer and competitor research, marketing strategy development and promotional planning for this landscape architecture and urban design practice, to support national and international growth.
New products and new markets
- Market entry research for a recycled construction material.
- Market entry research for a client producing recycled material for use in civil engineering. Marketing strategy advice and a marketing plan was also provided.
- Market entry research for an energy-efficient lighting product. Desk research, in-depth interviews, a large-scale quantitative telephone survey and marketing strategy support.
- Market entry research to support expansion into a new UK region for a built environment consultancy practice. The project identified significant market potential and highlighted some specific customer needs. The outcome was a confident and successful market entry. Marketwise Strategies has subsequently carried out customer satisfaction research for the same client.